With the foundation of the office in 1963 Mr Blunck established the emphasis of Civil engineering. Since then Jörss – Blunck – Ordemann offers planning services with emphasis on the planning stages 1 to 7 of the HOAI. The planned buildings as well as the long-standing collaborations with the clients are mostly located in Hamburg and the surrounding region.
The range of services for the design planning consists of:
- Elaboration of pre-designs for permit
- Obtainment of fundamental data
- Performance of design statics
- Elaboration of cost estimation
- Preparation of plans for the state of design statics
Structural and execution planning
The structural planning is one of the core competences in the field of civil engineering. As structural engineer we take over the following tasks:
- Preparation of structural calculations for the subsections solid, steel, aluminium, glass and timber construction and geotechnics
- Performance of complex calculations with the help of the FE-method. Therefore we utilize programs like Infograph, RFEM or ANSYS
- Creation of position and execution plans
- Creation of formwork drawing and reinforcement plans
Our team uses the accumulated experience and knowledge as structural engineer to operate as examiner for the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and other licensing authorities. We take over the following tasks:
- examination in the field of steel construction, solid construction and timber construction (GK3)
Our engineers supervise the construction sites in respect of examination, consultation and supervision as structural engineer.